lecturer of 2023/2024 Autumn semester
Not opened for teaching. Click the study programme link below to see the nominal division schedule.
Brief description of the course
The course consists of lectures, practicals and tests.
The course consists of the following topics:
1. Blood physiology
2. Cardiovascular physiology
3. Physiology of respiration
4. Physiology of metabolic and energy metabolism
5. Gastrointestinal physiology
6. Physiology of nervous and muscle tissue
7. Physiology of sensory organs
8. Physiology of endocrine or endocrine glands
9. Physiology of the central nervous system
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- knows the basic principles of the physiology of the human body;
- knows the basic principles of the functioning of different organs and organs;
- can measure simple physiological parameters;
- knows the basic principles of physiology of the regulatory systems of the human body and sensory organs;
- can systematically think and analyze changes in the body under various physiological conditions.