Study programme code
Study programme administrator
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
LT - School of Natural Sciences and Health
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
Study programme group
Study programme subgroup
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Vocational Secondary Education or a corresponding qualification giving access to higher education; Admission exam (100%).
Study programme aims and objectives
- To enable the acquisition of basic knowledge of sports and health;
- To develop practical skills for working in the field of physical education;
- To create presumptions for independent research work and continuing studies at MSc level
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- has required basic theoretical knowledge for acquiring the licence of the Assistant Coach and the Junior Coach show more...
- has skills for planning and instructing athletic activities
- is able to use the acquired knowledge for the goals of health promotion
- is able to introduce his/her speciality, to communicate professionally with different partners of the field and to use the professional knowledge in wider cultural abd social context
- is able to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in work, for continuation of studies
In order to graduate, the student shall complete the study programme in the given volume, show more...
which includes passing all compulsory courses and compiling and defending the Bachelor’s thesis. Students who have not graduated from upper secondary schools where Estonian is the language of instruction, or who have graduated from schools where Estonian is only partly the language of instruction, are required to have Estonian language proficiency at C1 level.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits