Course title in Estonian
Funktsionaalsete testide kasutamine spordis
Course title in English
Functsional Testing in Sport
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2020/2021 Autumn semester
õppejõud on määramata
lecturer of 2020/2021 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
To create prerequisites for obtaining knowledge and skills, what are necessary to assess the quality of human movement during the training process, and injuries preventions.
Brief description of the course
Participating in the course, the student receives a theoretical and practical knowledge of the movement of the functional analysis of the principles and bases as well as overview of the most common assessment tests and their application in practice. After completing this course, the student is able to evaluate the performance and quality of movement on the basis of knowledge of functional anatomy, biomechanics and movement principles and normative assessment tests and are able to distinguish deviations from the norm movement pattern.
Work with literature.
Learning outcomes in the course
Student, who has completed the course:
• have knowledge of functional analysis of the movement of the principles and bases.
• is abel to assess a person's movement and to detect anomalies on performance.
• knows the movement to improve the quality of intervention based on the specifics of the sport.
• is abel to create individual intervention programs by applying the acquired theoretical knowledge.
• knows and be able to implement interventions and counseling techniques, and training schedules to improve injuries