Study programme code
Head of study programme
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
LT - School of Natural Sciences and Health
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
Study programme group
Study programme subgroup
en: Reisimine, turism ja vaba aja veetmine
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Vocational Secondary Education or a corresponding qualification giving access to higher education.
- Admission exam 100%
Study programme aims and objectives
- Establish the conditions for acquiring extensive theoretical knowledge in the field of Recreation Administration.
- Ensure the acquisition of practical skills to work as a specialist at middle-management level in organising leisure and recreation activities in institutions and companies in the field of recreation or as an entrepreneur in the field of recreation.
- Provide conditions for further studies at the Master’s degree level.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- has theoretical knowledge in organizing leisure and recreational activities show more...
- organises a variety of recreational activities;
- instructs and advises the participants in recreational activities
- uses knowledge gained for health promotion purposes
- promotes their profession, interacts with a variety of target groups and addresses the recreational and cultural knowledge of the broader context of society
In order to graduate, the student shall complete the study programme in the given volume, show more...
which includes passing all compulsory courses and compiling and defending the Bachelor’s thesis. Students who have not graduated from upper secondary schools where Estonian is the language of instruction, or who have graduated from schools where Estonian is only partly the language of instruction, are required to have Estonian language proficiency at C1 level.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits