lecturer of 2023/2024 Autumn semester
Not opened for teaching. Click the study programme link below to see the nominal division schedule.
Brief description of the course
Differences between Solid Edge and the others CAM tools. Projection based on the assembly.
Traditional and synchronous projection.
Modeling of details.
Practical application of assembly.
Large assembly. Connections between details, modifying them.
Connections between others CAD programs
Operations with the metal-sheets.
Generation of 2D drawings from created models
Generation of models from drawings
Automatic creation of specifications. Cuts from assembly
Overview of the bases of the technical drawing. Formulation of the drawing.
In case it is necessary then used software´s educational version is available for personal using from lecturer.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- has skills to use efficiently the possibilities of Solid Edge;
- has skills to create 3D details and construct the assembly from them;
- has skills to generate from 3D models 2d drawings and from 2D drawings the 3D models;
- has skills to formulate drawings according to the general requirements of technical drawing;
- has the general knowledge about CAM possibilities.