Brief description of the course
The course graduate develops teachers’ digital competences to the level B1 conducting individual and groupworks – mapping own digital competences and following the digital competence development during the course, developing in groupwork two digitally enhanced innovative learning scenarios and the new digital resources for the activities and testing those out in schools or with the group of course learners.
The course has practical contact days that cover the following topics:
- Professional engagement with digital technologies
- Facilitating learners’digital competencies
- Developing digital resources
- Digital teaching and learning practices
- Digital assessment
- Empowering learners with digital technologies
The contact lessons will be conducted in computer class and the laboratory of innovative technologies of DTI.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- self-evaluates his/her digital competences and plans for the professional development following the teacher’s digital competences framework and the teacher’s professional standard;
- knows, chooses and handles ICT tools suitable in his/her teaching domain context;
- evaluates, designs, creates and shares digital learning resources using ICT tools;
- designs, creates and analyses critically digitally supported scenarios for facilitating learning, empowering learners, assessing learners, and developing learners’ digital competences;
- chooses and evaluates ICT tools for professional development and engagement with colleagues, students and parents.