Course title in Estonian
Course title in English
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2019/2020 Autumn semester
Andrus Rinde (eesti keel) tavaline kursus
lecturer of 2019/2020 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
To give understanding of possibilities and dangers of web programming.
Brief description of the course
Creating web applications by subjects studied at school. Most
applications individually, one as group work. Finishing programming
examples which started at school.
Learning outcomes in the course
Course participant can plan web site and do also simpler and
middle-level programming works. He can appraise successfulness of web
project, can suggest tools and calculate approximate work amount in
- Knows possibilities and dangers of web programming
- Can create static web pages
- Can make calculators working in web pages
- Can connect data in web page to one SQL data-table
- Knows one-to-many and many-to-many connections in databases and make web interfaces for data in such structure.
- Can authorize web users and manage them rights.
Exam. 2/3 independent work, 1/3 exam
The course is a prerequisite