Course title in Estonian
Course title in English
Software Development Practice
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2019/2020 Autumn semester
õppejõud on määramata
lecturer of 2019/2020 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
Create prerequisites for implementing acquired knowledge and skills in software development and team working;
Create prerequisites for creating practical software development and team working experience;
Create prerequisites for practising one software development methodology.
Brief description of the course
Overview of the software lifecycle. Overview of software development methodologies. UML modeling language and its key schemes.
Students form the development teams, whose task is to develop realistically functioning software or a part of it. Development begins with requirements identification and ends with tested software and documents. Each student will perform more than one role in the development process.
Work with project
Learning outcomes in the course
- Has acquired experience to apply knowledge and skills, communicate with client and in team working;
- Is able to participate in software development team in different roles;
- Has acquired skills for successful teamwork, effective communication and workflow;
- Has acquired skills for developing different software development products;
- Is able to implement small-scale development project;
Preparing a report. Presenting and defending the project and report.
M. Fowler. UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language. Addison-Wesley
Materjal soovitatavast arendusmetoodikast.
Ei ole võimalik läbida asenduskirjanduse alusel.