Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- is able to use important analytical chemistry terminology, is able to discuss in the context of the keywords of the lectures;
- knows the most important methods of classical analysis and instrumental analysis;
- is able to connect the theoretical knowledge from lectures with practice, is able to perform volumetric and gravity analysis, electrochemical, spectrometrical and chromatographic experiments, is able to apply the achieved knowledge on real life problems;
- is able to carry out relevant calculations, is able to make and use calibration and titration curves and evaluate the reliability of the results;
- is able to present the results in a logical and comprehensible way and make relevant conclusions.