Study programme code
Study programme administrator
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
HT - School of Humanities
Study programme title in Est.
Vene keel võõrkeelena (kõrvalainega)
study programme title in Engl.
Russian Language as a Foreign Language
Language of instruction
Humanitaaria ja kunstid
Study programme group
languages and cultures
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Secondary education or equivalent foreign qualification.
Study programme aims and objectives
To form wide knowledges and abilities where are necessary skills on philology and of Russian Language;
To promote formation of knowledge on Russian Language, the Literature and Culture;
To create conditions for reception of experience in area of a writing of scientific work;
To create conditions for training continuation in a Master Studies.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- has acquired knowledge and skills in humanities
- knows Russian at level C1 according to the Language Learning European frame document show more...
- knows Russian language, literature and culture theories and basic terminology
- is able to apply the acquired theoretical knowledge into practice
- is able to give a critical valuation to special sources and to defend his/her own standpoint
- is able to carry on a maiden philological scholar research (in the field of Russian language, culture or the literature) and to present received results at up to standard
- is able to identify necessity for the further training and professional development
180 ECTS (credit points) of which introductory subjects are 30 CP, show more...
major 81 CP and electives 48 CP (incl. minor 24 CP) and Bachelor's thesis/exam 9 CP.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits