Course title in Estonian
Course title in English
approximate amount of contact lessons
autumn - spring
lecturer of 2019/2020 Autumn semester
õppejõud on määramata
lecturer of 2019/2020 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
Offer an opportunity to form a clear understanding about the latest achievements and problems of international research on the area developed at the institute as well as skills of composing and delivering of a scientific presentation.
Brief description of the course
The course consists of three parts:
1) participation on weekly seminar sessions offered by - domestic and visiting - researchers where problems, achievements and possible applications of research are presented and discussed;
2) running one seminar session on his/her own research topic and
3) Review of at least two presentations.
1) composition of review of two presentations;
2) preparation of a seminar session on his/her own research topic.
Learning outcomes in the course
The student is able to give an adequate overview and discuss his/her research results and further research activities, as well as this of the whole School of Digital technologies.
Nongraded assessment. A student should
1) compose a review of at least two presentations (20 000 characters) about the presentations on seminar sessions;
2) run one seminar session by presenting his/her research results;
3) participate on at least of 75% sessions.
Määratakse doktoritöö juhendaja poolt.
Determined by the supervisor.