Course title in Estonian
Hiina keel B2.1
Course title in English
Chinese Language B2.1
lecturer of 2022/2023 Autumn semester
Yanlin Jiang (language of instruction:Chinese)
lecturer of 2022/2023 Spring semester
Not opened for teaching. Click the study programme link below to see the nominal division schedule.
The course aims to give a knowledge in all constituent skills in Chinese language level B2.1.
Brief description of the course
During the course will be learned to read and write 150 new Chinese characters (1350 in total) and their usage in sentences. Students will learn to produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects. There will be learned to have deep discussion about two faces of one issue, etc.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- is able to write and read required 1350 Chinese characters in texts;
- understands the main ideas of long and complex speech;
- understands the main points of the conversation, the speaker’s viewpoints, his/her intentions and the level of formality of the conversation;
- has a broad active vocabulary for reading various texts;
- is able to write clear, detailed texts on a variety of subjects related to his/her field of interest and on familiar abstract topics;
- is able to analyze and report information and arguments from a number of sources.
The course is a prerequisite
Prerequisite course CIC6116.CI Chinese Language B1.2
Study programmes containing that course