Course title in Estonian
Hiina keel B2.2
Course title in English
Chinese Language B2.2
lecturer of 2022/2023 Spring semester
Yanlin Jiang (language of instruction:Chinese)
lecturer of 2023/2024 Autumn semester
Not opened for teaching. Click the study programme link below to see the nominal division schedule.
The course aims on giving a knowledge in all constituent skills in Chinese language level B2.2.
Brief description of the course
During the course will be learned to read and write 150 new Chinese characters (1500 in total) and their usage in sentences. Students will learn to explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options. There will be learned to write clear, detailed texts on a variety of subjects related to his/her field of interest and on familiar abstract topics, etc.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- is able to write and read required 1500 Chinese characters in texts;
- understands main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization;
- is able to interact with a degree of fluency with native speakers;
- is able to follow extended speech and complex lines of argument;
- is able to read long and complex texts for different purpose (newspaper articles, letters, overviews), using selectively appropriate sources and reading strategies;
- is able to give prepared presentation on different subjects of his/her interest;
- is able to give clear and detailed description on a wide range of subjects related to personal experiences, speak about feelings and highlight the personal significance of events;
- can clearly express his/her knowledge, viewpoints and opinions in essay up to 400 characters, and give comments on the view of others.
Prerequisite course CIC6117.CI Chinese Language B2.1
Study programmes containing that course