Course title in Estonian
Koostöö ja koosloome digikeskkondades
Course title in English
Cooperation and Co-Creation in Digital Environments
lecturer of 2023/2024 Autumn semester
James Sunney Quaicoe (language of instruction:English)
lecturer of 2023/2024 Spring semester
Not opened for teaching. Click the study programme link below to see the nominal division schedule.
1. Create interdisciplinary core teams made up of educational technology and andragogy students.
2. Facilitate team collaborations and task performances in digital collaborative environments.
3. Explore the need for change in different contexts and realities to inspire students to find and create their projects.
4. Create team portfolios to archive students' learning journey, including the tasks, engagements, practices, group works etc.
Brief description of the course
The course incorporates the theories, principles and/or practices associated with the following themes: collaborative thinking, co-creation and problem-solving, learning for knowledge creation/collective intelligence, networking for problem-solving, principles of network, learning community, learning organisation, need and change recognition abilities, and digital tools for learning.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- demonstrates the ability to collaborate and co-create as a team;
- demonstrates critical thinking skills, assessment skills, communication skills and reporting skills;
- plans, executes and analyses the field study as a team;
- understands the organising principles of learning organisation, learning communities and networks;
- composes and presents reports of accumulated learning progress and achievements using digital tools and resources (creates e-portfolios);
- engages in envisioning a possible future as a solution to a problem and present a provisional project proposal accordingly.
James Sunney Quaicoe
Study programmes containing that course