Brief description of the course
The course will provide an overview of private, public and third sector differences. During the course students acquire knowledge of how to analyse
organisation’s environment, plan organisation’s strategy and action plan, marketing and team work.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- acquires knowledge of the characteristics of public, private and third sector management and the main regulations;
- is able to analyze public, private and third sector environment and its influencing factors;
- is able to compile mission, vision and sustainability strategies and development plans;
- is able to evaluate the risks and resource needs of an organisation;
- acquires knowledge of the main principles of team work and marketing.