Brief description of the course
The course focuses on language in different contexts, its processing and acquisition.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- has familiarized themselves with the main terminology and concepts of the topic;
- has studied the assigned articles on the topics, are able to identify the main and secondary problems in them. They can also relate the problem to their own experience through commentary;
- is able to complete individual and group presentations on the given topics and deliver them on the appropriate lexical and grammatical level;
- is able to apply the newly acquired lexis, completing the given tests with a positive grade;
- has to demonstrate noticeable improvement in terms of lexis, topic discussion, linguistic accuracy and fluency.