Course title in Estonian
Hispaania keel B1.2
Course title in English
lecturer of 2021/2022 Spring semester
Juan Carlos Monroy Perez (language of instruction: Spanish)
lecturer of 2022/2023 Autumn semester
lecturer not assigned
To create prerequisites for developing Spanish on B1 (Threshold) level;
To create prerequisites for acquiring pronunciation and developing listening comprehension skills;
To create prerequisites for reinforcing knowledge of grammar;
To create preconditions for expanding vocabulary;
To support the development of communication skills.
Brief description of the course
Development of pronunciation skills;
Development of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills by means of interactive and communicative activities;
Systematic overview of Spanish grammar;
Thematic vocabulary expansion.
The pre-requisite for the registration is B1.1 level in Spanish.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- can follow a lecture within his/her own field, provided the subject matter is familiar and the presentation clearly organised;
- can identify the main conclusions in clearly written argumentative texts;
- can guess the meaning of occasional unknown words from the context and understand sentence meaning if the topic discussed is familiar;
- can briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions, plans and actions;
- can describe dreams, hopes, ambitions and impressions;
- can describe the plot of a book or film in which the language is clear; can describe his/her reactions;
- can understand and use grammar rules;
- can reflect upon his/her B1 level reading experiences;
- can reflect on his/her language learning.
Juan Carlos Monroy Perez
The course is a prerequisite
Study programmes containing that course