Course title in Estonian
Course title in English
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2019/2020 Autumn semester
õppejõud on määramata
lecturer of 2019/2020 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
Aim of the course is to
- support learning of theory and practice of crossmedia;
- introduce crossmedia production methods and process;
- introduce crossmedia production tools on different platforms;
- introduce crossmedia management methods in different media institutions
Brief description of the course
Course introduces crossmedia content production theories and practices in the context of different media institutions.
Students have to complete different practical assignments.
Learning outcomes in the course
- Students understand differences of content creation for different platforms;
- Students know different techniques and methods of crossmedia content creation;
- Students are familiar with crossmedia management principles in different media institutions.
Course ends with written exam. Final grade is 25% essay, 25% seminar presentation and 50% written home exam.
Renira Rampazzo Gambarato
The course is a prerequisite
DAVIDSON, Drew et al. (2010). Cross-Media Communications: An Introduction to the Art of Creating Intergrated Media Experiences.
MILLER, Carolyn Handler (2004). Digital Storytelling: A Creator’s Guide to Interactive Entertainment.
RYAN, Marie-Laure (2004). Narrative Across Media: The Language of Storytelling