Study programme code
Head of study programme
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
FK - Baltic Film, Media and Arts School
Study programme title in Est.
Integreeritud kunst, muusika ja multimeedia
study programme title in Engl.
Integrated Arts, Music and Multimedia
Language of instruction
Humanitaaria ja kunstid
Study programme group
Study programme subgroup
en: Kunst, mujal liigitamata
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Vocational Secondary Education or a corresponding qualification giving access to higher education.
In order to specialise in Art and Design, the primary skills in art are needed, in order to specialise in Music, the primary skills in playing an instrument and singing are needed.
Entrance examination requires a vocational suitability exam, which consists of interview and practical assignement to define one's creativity.
Estonian language skills at least on A2 level, in case if the student's studying language on the previous graduation level or studying level was not Estonian.
Study programme aims and objectives
- To support the formation of versatile creative skills and show more...
ability to transfer the artistic message with contemporary digital communication means in the culturally diverse and technologically advanced world;
- To support the readiness for continual professional creative self-development and continuation of studies on master's level in teacher training or other creative fields.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- has integrated knowledge in art, music and multimedia practical show more...
and theoretical possibilities and in depth knowledge in their specialised field (art and design or music) and is able integrate the art and music creation with the research field.
- is able to create musical or art composition, critically anlayse and interpret and apply knowledge of art, music and media in creative projects being able to initiate them both in independently and in a team.
- knows the most important methods and applications of learning and teaching creative courses and knows how to apply them
- is able to independently do research work in the creative field
- sees a critical need in the value for further training
In order to graduate, the student shall complete the study programme in the given volume, show more...
which includes passing all compulsory courses and compiling and defending the Bachelor’s thesis. Students who have not graduated from upper secondary schools where Estonian is the language of instruction, or who have graduated from schools where Estonian is only partly the language of instruction, are required to have Estonian language proficiency at C1 level.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits