Study programme code
Study programme administrator
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
HR - School of Educational Sciences
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
Study programme group
teacher training and educational science
Study programme subgroup
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Master's degree or an equivalent qualification;
experience in independent research.
Entrance examination: professional interview, presenting the project of the thesis in the language of the final paper and English language test.
Study programme aims and objectives
- Creating conditions for achieving professionalism in the field of Educational Sciences and conducting independent research on an internationally recognized level;
- supporting doctoral students in becoming highly qualified university teachers, scientists, and experts in the field of education.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- is able to ground the solutions to problems in Educational Sciences from the broader point of view of Social Sciences show more...
- is familiar with the modern approaches to the methodology of research
- is able to plan a study and use research methods and data analysis methods
- is able to effectively work with scientific texts and to create these themselves
- is ready for scientific communication and cooperation with other researchers
Covering the curriculum as a whole and defending the doctoral thesis.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits