Study programme code
Head of study programme
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
DT - School of Digital Technologies
Study programme title in Est.
Informaatika (multimeedium ja õpisüsteemid)
study programme title in Engl.
Informatics (Multimedia and Learning Systems)
Language of instruction
Science, Mathematics and Computing
Study programme group
informatics and information technology
Nominal study period (in semesters)
bakalaureusekraad or an equivalent level of qualification
tehnikateaduse magister (multimeedium ja õpisüsteemid)
Study programme aims and objectives
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- is able to analyse multimedia and learning systems based solutions and draw adequate conclusions and generalizations show more...
- is able to plan, compose and apply e-learning environments, use development tools for creating learning content and instruct colleagues in development of learning content and using e-learning environments
- has necessary communication and team-working skills for involving different partners
- is ready to follow established professional, ethical and intellectual property protection principles, analyse its own professional activities and plan professional growth
- tolerates different values and attitudes, actively participate in civic society
- is able to continue studies at the PhD level
120 ECTS (credit points) of which the general subjects are 15 CP, show more...
core subjects 60 CP, electives 15 CP and Master's thesis 30 CP
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits