Study programme code
Study programme administrator
Sonia Claudia da Costa Sousa
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
DT - School of Digital Technologies
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
en: Informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogiad
Study programme group
informatics and information technology
Study programme subgroup
en: Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Bachelor´s Degree, Diploma of Professional Higher Education or a corresponding qualification.
The Master in Interaction Design is designed for international and working students with a Bachelor level of education, who have a strong interest in interactive systems and a background in information technologies (informatics, computer sciences, etc.) or design (product design, graphic design, etc.).
Level B2 in English language is required to begin studies in English.
Exceptions are made only for those who completed their previous studies fully in English.
Study programme aims and objectives
Learner achieves sound knowledge and skills about user research, show more...
interaction design, interactive systems and user experience evaluation, enabling the development and deployment of meaningful digital products and services.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- is knowledgeable about the techniques necessary for the design and development of easy to use, appealing and thoroughly thought through software and technical systems show more...
- is able to effectively lead and collaborate in the design and development of successful software and technical systems
- has the necessary communication and team-working skills for involving different partners
- is prepared to contribute to the multi-disciplinary teams that typically construct software and technical systems
- is ready to follow established professional, ethical and intellectual property protection principles
- is able to continue studies at the PhD level
To graduate, students are required to complete all courses and to write and defend a master thesis in English.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits