Course title in Estonian
Course title in English
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2019/2020 Autumn semester
lecturer not assigned
lecturer of 2019/2020 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
To form a linguistic competence on a theoretical basis of graphics, ortography, punctuation and speech of Russian language. Ability of using it in practice. To give an overview on Russian graphics, orthography, punctuation and oral expression. To correct and expand students’ skills in orthography, punctuation and oral expression.
Brief description of the course
Systematic overview of basic propositions of Russian graphics, spelling and punctuation. The history of graphics. Main principles of contemporary Russian spelling (morphological, phonetic, traditional, grammatically differential), rules of Russian spelling. Characteristics of Russian pronunciation. Basic features and rules of contemporary Russian punctuation. Lexical, morphological and syntactical linguistics. Russian word-formation. Correct pronunciation. Improvement for lexical, grammar and stilistical ways of expression in accordance with norms. The routs of mistakes and ways for correction. Content criteria for speech expressin, features for pragmatical and functional socialising.
1. Learning topics, preparation for tests and dictations
2. 2 essays on specific topics
3. 3 tests
4. Research on the topics mentioned in the course programme, presentation
Learning outcomes in the course
- has systematic apprehension of Russian graphics, orthography, punctuation and oral expression;
- knows Russian graphics, orthography, punctuation, pronunciation and word-formation rules, and is able to apply them to practice;
- is able to write according to Russian graphics, orthography, punctuation and language usage (lexics, grammar) rules;
- has enriched the vocabulary
Examination consists of oral and written parts. The written part ate the tests, 3 evaluation works and essays. The oral part is a presentation on the researched topic. Participation to be allowed in 80%. Total mark depends on the participation in the seminars, the results of written works and the quality of the correction works.
Lektor Natalja Tšuikina
Валгина Н., Еськова Н., Иванова О. И др. 2009. Правила русской орфографии и пунктуации. Полный академический справочник. Москва: Эксмо.
Bozhenkova P.K., Bozhenkova N.A. Shaklein V.M. Russkij jazyk i kul'tura rechi. M., 2011.
Praktikum po kursu «Russkij jazyk i kul'tura rechi». Pod red. V.I. Maksimova. M., 2001.
Gorbachevich K. Normy sovremennogo russkogo iazyka
Aine ei ole läbitav asenduskirjandusega.