Course title in Estonian
Vene keel C1.2
Course title in English
approximate amount of contact lessons
lecturer of 2020/2021 Autumn semester
õppejõud on määramata
lecturer of 2020/2021 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
To develop students’ communication skills of the Russian language in professional and everyday life on C1.2 level, to deepen communication skill within chosen topics: dialogues, monologues, presentation compiling, abstracts, reports and essays writing.
Brief description of the course
Professional and everyday communication skills development. Specific communication skills formation in order to support students’ independent work with scintific literature. Scientific original texts are to be used during the studies, exercises on the base of the texts. Scientific etiquette verbal models. Pronunciation correction (accent, intonation). Language means use in communication.
Abstract, conspect, report, essey, presentation on a specific topic, grammar exersices.
Learning outcomes in the course
- Has reached deeper communication skills in Russian C1.2 level for specific purposes and everyday life
- Is able to make a presentation in Russian
- Compehences Russian scientific original texts
- Is able to work with the text: abstracts, reports and presents it
- Can compile abstracts
- Is able to support dilogues and produce monoloques on specific topics
Exam (test). All the papers during the course are to be marked and taken into account.
Lektor Natalia Tšuikina
Ei ole asendatav. /Cannot be replaced with readings only.