Course title in Estonian
Vene keel A1
Course title in English
lecturer of 2021/2022 Autumn semester
Jelena Raudla (language of instruction:English)
lecturer of 2021/2022 Spring semester
lecturer not assigned
To develop the four language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Command of Russian at A1 level (Breakthrough) according to ELP (the European Language Portfolio).
Brief description of the course
Systematic treatment of Russian phonetics, grammar, vocabulary and orthography. Dictionary skills. Communicative tasks.
Learning outcomes in the course
Upon completing the course the student:
- is able to acquire vocabulary and understand simple sentences;
- is able to ask and answer simple questions;
- is able to compile short and simple messages and filling in forms;
- has acquired language skills which equate to A1 level (Breakthrough) according to ELP (the European Language Portfolio);
- is able to pass an exam on A1 level.
Study programmes containing that course