Study programme code
Study programme administrator
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
HR - School of Educational Sciences
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
Professional Higher Education studies
Tervis ja heaolu
Study programme group
Study programme subgroup
en: Lastehoid ja teenused noortele
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Upper secondary school graduation certificate, a graduation certificate certifying the acquisition of vocational secondary education or an equivalent qualification. show more...
rakenduskõrgharidusõppe diplom, sotsiaalteaduse bakalaureus
Study programme aims and objectives
- Develop basic knowledge ensuring the skills to manage, direct, organize and analyze youth work;
- To support the acquisition of competences in the field of youth work;
- Establish readiness for lifelong learning and professional development and continuing studies at Master's level
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- frames the basic concept, starting point and purposes of youth work and anlyses specialiy’s common problems and their solving opportunities show more...
- it has systematical overview of the International and governmental youth policies, the history of youth movement and work, and, interprets the law of youth work
- analyzes and applies the knowledge and abilities for the speciality’s development and the support of youth development
- plans, leads, accomplishes nad analyses the precess-based actions and projects of youth work
- uses interactive and modern environments, methods and ICT tools to collect and transmit information
In order to graduate, the student shall complete the study programme in the given volume, show more...
which includes passing all compulsory courses and compiling and defending the final portfolio. Students who have not graduated from upper secondary schools where Estonian is the language of instruction, or who have graduated from schools where Estonian is only partly the language of instruction, are required to have Estonian language proficiency at C1 level.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits