Study programme code
Study programme administrator
MER study programme code
Study programme version code
School / college
FK - Baltic Film, Media and Arts School
Study programme title in Est.
study programme title in Engl.
Language of instruction
Humanitaaria ja kunstid
Study programme group
Study programme subgroup
en: Audiovisuaalsed tehnikad ja meedia tootmine
Nominal study period (in semesters)
Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Vocational show more...
Secondary Education or a corresponding qualification giving access to higher education
Study programme aims and objectives
The general objective of the curriculum is to open the creative potential of the students in the field of audiovisual arts - directing, show more...
cinematography, sound editor, editor and producer. Also to create conditions for maximizing this potential through putting it into practice.
Learning outcomes of the study programme
- has basic knowledge in film with the focus on a chosen film profession (directing, show more...
cinematography, editing, producing, sound, scriptwriting, film studies) and understands the interrelations between film professions
- identifies the main contemporary technologies and working practices in film and is able to use these in practice
- is equipped to take assisting role in chosen film profession in professional fiction or documentary film productions and work independently with short formats
- values the importance of team work and is capably of efficiently working together with other members of the film crew
- is ready to contiue studies on a master's level, deepening his/her knowledge and skills in chosen film profession
180 ECTS (credit points) of which the introductory subjects are 39 CP, show more...
major 90 CP, electives 45 CP and Bachelor's thesis 6 CP.
Study programme version structure:
total ECTS credits